CORPORATE SERVICES UNIT
What is the Corporate Services Unit?
"To provide good leadership, management of systems, processes, efficient support and coordination for the successful implementation of programmes."
The Corporate Services Unit provides a support role in the day-to-day operations of the Office by ensuring effective and sufficient services for the Office of the Ombudsman as well as the work of all the Units. The roles and services provided by the Unit include:
- reporting and planning (formulate plans for Office strategic directions as well as policies for human resource development and management);
- budget formulation, management and monitoring;
- administration of procurement and payment services;
- management of Office assets and equipment;
- administrative services;
- records management services;
- transportation services.